Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

Chocolate Banana Cake



 
 
There have been many time, where I ended up throwing overripe bananas.So, this time , I decided to bake a  cake out of it. I sat at my desk and did some research and got a simple and easy recipe.
My husband who is not a big fan of chocolate, loved it!

 A
80g brown sugar
120g flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt

B
1 egg
60g mashed banana
120ml warm water
60ml oil
1/2 tsp vanilla essence

Method:

1. Grease, flour and line tin and set aside. Preheat oven at 170 Deg C.
2. In a small bowl,sift all item in ingredient A list.
3. In larger bowl, mix well ingredient  B list.
4. Add flour mixture into large bowl gently.
5. Bake until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
6. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack. When completely cooled, spread chocolate ganache on the top.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...