Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Orange Banana Cake

This is a simple and easy cake. Has a tangy taste because of the banana. I were unable to find any recipe combination of banana and orange cake. So, I took the risk of trying it out with estimation measurement. Not bad! It did turn out well. My colleagues enjoy eating.....

If any of you plan to try this recipe and have any idea how to improve it,your idea is most welcome.

As it's already half of the year, I'm thinking of posting the recipe in two method. One with the explanation and another one in mathematical view. From my point, it is much easier to bake with simple mathematical direction.
Do let me know which one you prefer.
 
 

Ingredient:
120g butter
1 tsp orange rind
60g caster sugar
1 egg
1 medium size banana= 60g
50ml orange juice
1/2 tsp baking soda
120g flour

Method:
1. Preheat the oven at 170 Dec C.
2. Whisk butter and sugar till fluffy and light.
3. Add egg , orange rind, banana  and  orange juice whisk till well incorporate.
4. Fold  the flour and baking soda into the wet ingredient.
5. Pour into a lightly butter and floured cake pan to avoid sticking.
6. Bake till  a toothpick comes out clean.

Mathematical

Ingredient:
A) 1/2 tsp baking soda
B) 120g flour
C) 120g butter
D) 60g caster sugar
E)1 tsp orange rind
F) 1 egg
G) 1 medium size banana= 60g
H) 50ml orange juice


Method:
1. A + B = I
2. C + D = J
3. J + E + F + G + H = K
4. K+  I = CAKE BATTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...